– There are 3 rooms in total. All vacant starting April
– Apartment on Middle Level in a High-rise building
– The Common Area is furnished with Kitchen, Dining facility and Resting Corner
– There is 1 Bathroom
– Building Concierge
– Nice guards and 24/7 CCTV surveillance
– Regular Maid services
– Rent including utilities and wifi
– Just 5-minute walk from the Tsim Sha Tsai MTR station at Kimberley Road
– Surrounded by 7/11 convenient stores, banks, numerous dining options, supermarkets and wet markets, shopping mall, cafes and coffee shops
– 10-minutes walk to Public Swimming Pool, Harbour City, the Star Ferry and Kowloon Park
5 JULY, 2017
Sassy’s Neighbourhood Guide to Knutsford Terrace
NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDES, WHAT'S ON HK | BY POPPY MASON-WATTS
TST’s hub of bars and restaurants
Knutsford Terrace has always reminded me of a strip of bars in Milan, Italy: there’s a buzzing atmosphere, an army of overly friendly bar staff trying to tempt you into their bar, and you are surrounded by an array of lively alfresco bars, full to the brim with expats and locals alike – cocktail in hand.
As there are so many bars and restaurants to choose from along this strip, we’ve picked out a few of our faves to get you started on your big night out:
Sassy Tip: Don’t just settle for the ground-floor bars; there are a few to be found on the higher floors in the tower blocks. Do some exploring!
WhatsApp Bon Bon CoLiving at +852 9637 5288 for prices and availabilities.