If you’re a mental health practitioner or student, this is a must-notmiss event.
This is your last opportunity to join thousands of your peers in one of the most exciting and innovative mental health events ever held in Australia.
And registrations close 5pm this Friday.
Here’s a snapshot of the 2018 Mental Health Super Summit:
• You choose how much you want to pay to attend
• All proceeds go to the Act for Kids charity, and are applied towards the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect in Australia
• 15 real-time webinar sessions (available to watch on-demand after)
• An impressive line-up of internationally-renowned, award-winning practitioners, researchers, authors and educators
• Presenters from the Beck Institute, UCLA, University of Miami, UNSW, University of Melbourne, UQ, and more
• Interact with speakers through live Q&A sessions
• Cutting-edge research in neuroscience, evidence-based counselling interventions, parenting, mindfulness, motivation, mental health conditions, plus much more!
This is a rare opportunity to learn from some of the most influential leaders in mental health of modern times, and help us raise over $250,000 for charity.
This event will not be repeated. So you must act now.
Learn more and register here: www.mentalhealthacademy.com.au/summit
Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
Locked Bag 15, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 Australia
Website: www.aipc.net.au E: firstname.lastname@example.org (General enquiries)
Phone: (07) 3112 2000 | 1 800 657 667 (Toll Free)
View AIPC's Vision and Values here.