Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine wishes every of you and your families a happy festival with unity and charity.
We would like to take the chance to sharing our tips to stay grateful no matter it’s up or down, better or worst, here or apart.
- Begin end the day with three things you are grateful for
- Send a postcard to someone you love, or someone who needs encouragement
- Sense of sight – for letting you see the colors of life
- Sense of hearing – for letting you hear trickle of rain, the voices of your loved ones, and the harmonious chords of music
- Sense of touch – for letting you feel the texture of your clothes, the breeze of the wind, the hands of your loved ones
- Sense of smell – for letting you smell scented candles, perfumes, and beautiful flowers
- Sense of taste – for letting you savor the sweetness of fruits, the saltiness of seawater, the sourness of pickles, the bitterness of bitter gourd
- Your speech – for giving you the outlet to express yourself
- Your heart – for pumping blood to all the parts of your body every second since you were born; for giving you the ability to love
- Your hands – so you can type on your computer, flip the pages of books, and hold the hands of your loved ones